LEARN MORE ABOUT US
MCCS Engineering was originally set up in the early 80's, providing machining, fabrication and restoration services from our then small premises. Since then we have kept up to date with current machining techniques and facilities but our passion has always remained with those 70's and 80's vehicles that we originally served on.
Today we offer high quality engine machining, modification and reconditioning services on a wide range of classic engines including:
BMC A and B Series
Ford Pinto, CVH and Zetec
Land Rover 2.25L
Triumph 1300 / 1500
We also offer fabrication and welding services. this can be anything from bespoke welding requirements to replacing sills and full scale restorations. Restoration wise we take on one full build at a time.
• Over 70 Accumulative Years of Engine Building Experience.
• Many competitive Race Engine Builds currently in circulation. Disciplines including circuit racing, grass track and Hill Climb/Trials.
• Competition Zetec Engines competing in open seater Championships. Competitive with Podium Finishes.
• Competition Engines competed in MG Midget Challenge - Race wins and Podium Finishes.
• Over 500 Engine builds completed, Including modern high performance Diesel and Turbo Petrol applications.