A35,A35,Morris Minor 1000 Reconditioned / Remanufactured 1098cc A Series Engine
This is a completely reconditioned / remanufactured 1098 Engine for Austin A35,A40 or Morris Minor, built to exacting standards and will enhance any road specification restoration. Every part of this engine is better than new so we can offer a long warranty, Added piece of mind.
By default all of our engines are painted in MCCS Grey.
It is built to the specifications below.
- Selected 1098 Engine Block, Crank Shaft, Con Rods.
- Chemically cleaned, Thoroughly checked, inspected.
- Machined to include, Boring, New Cam bearings, Skimmed fire face.
- New Core Plugs (Water and Oil)
- Machined crankshaft.
- New King Main Bearing Shells.
- New Thrust Washers, Shimmed correctly.
- New King Big End Bearing Shells.
- New OEM quality Pistons with Rings.
- New Duplex Timing Chain Kit Fitted and Shimmed with Crank correctly.
- STD Profile Camshaft installed.
- Timed Correctly.
- New Water Pump
- New Oil Filter Housing (Screw on Filter type)
- Oil Feed Pipe.
- Distributor Drive Fitted.
- New iSKY Cam Followers
- New Push Rods
- Reconditioned 1100cc Cylinder Head.
- New 1.3 Ratio Forged Rockers
- New Rocker Shaft, Springs, Shims.
- Rocker Cover
- Rocker Cover Fixings
- Oil Pressure Sensor Fitted.
- Oil Pressure Relief Valve Fitted.
- Timing Cover and Tappet Covers Fitted.
- All new hardware, New Gaskets.
This item is strictly collection only.
If you would like to have a courier collect your engine this may be possible but we no longer package or transport the engines.
Surcharge and Payment
This engine is sold on the basis of having an exchange unit returned to us or working on your own unit. If you do not have a unit to supply us with this is not a problem however there is a £200 (for small bore engines) surcharge that will be applied with your final payment.
If you have found the engine that you wish to purchase from MCCS, you can place your order online or we can create your order for you.
To secure your build slot, We only ask for £100 upfront. Once we have completed your machining we then take 50% of the remaining balance (we do not store payment details so we make contact with you at this point) We then complete the build and only when complete and ready for you to collect do we require the remaining balance.
If you order online you have two payment options, Debit / credit card or Bank Transfer. If you choose card then the system will charge the full balance of the order so we ask that you pay via bank transfer and send £100 to begin with.