BMC A+ Series - 998 Classic Mini Short Engine
This short engine is built to the specifications below.
- Selected Engine Block, Crank Shaft, Con Rods.
- Chemically cleaned, Thoroughly checked, inspected.
- Machined to include, Boring, New Cam bearings, Skimmed fire face.
- New Core Plugs (Water and Oil)
- New King Main Bearing Shells.
- New Thrust Washers, Shimmed correctly.
- New King Big End Bearing Shells.
- New OEM Specification Pistons with Rings.
- New Duplex Timing Chain Kit Fitted.
- Reprofiled STD Camshaft.
- Timed Correctly.
- Distributor Drive Fitted.
- All new hardware, New Gaskets.
MCCS are a small independant machine / fabrication shop, skilled craftsmen with over 70 years of knowledge. For years now MCCS have been building engines for all diciplines, from standard road replacements through to Circuit racing, Grass Tracking, Rally, Hill Climb and Off-Road expedition.
This is your opportunity to upgrade your Classic Mini engine. With our in-house machine shop we are able to keep popular items on the shelf to meet demand.
We complete a dry build with the components and then package them ready for the next customer order. Once you have selected your colour we will build with only a £200 deposit. 7 Days later your build will be completed and ready for you to collect.
This item is strictly collection only.
At the moment we do not ship engines. If you would like to have a courier collect your engine this may be possible but you will have to discuss this with us at the time of ordering. We sometimes deliver the engines ourselves if we can plan a route to collect more donor engines.